? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sad!

I was so excited! I asked my friend, who only comes to church on Wednesday night activities, on Wednesday to come to chruch, and she said yes! So, she couldn't come on Mother's Day, and then this week (today) I called her asked her to if she could come to church. She then replied no.... It was really sad =( I don't think I'm ever going to get Missionary experience since I'm homeschooled =( SAD DAY!!! But, on the upside, I get to go to Tillamook Cheese Factory tommorow!!!! Well, hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of that, if I get any.

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Did you know that the Cheese Factory is one of my most fav places on earth! Eat lots of samples for me! Love you!

Rachelle said...

p.s. keep trying with your friend...