? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 21, 2010

Tillamook + Beach + steem engine = FUN!


My mommy.

My friend who I found out is mormon at my school!


Lilypads.




Katie.




Devil's churn.












Amber the cow..with ice cream.







Cold, wet ocean.







I'm very tired of this long day.









Today I went to the beach, Tillamook, and went on a steem engine ride today! This is to Rachelle: I did eat alot of samples! I got a free ice cream too. The steem engine rocked alot! It felt like a boat. It was very hard to keep standing. It was very cold and was raining throughout the whole day. I got some pics to share, prepare for alot! And somehow, my pictures are above.




















3 comments:

happythings said...

To sweet Amber who has to show her Grandmother how to make a comment on a blog: You are the best!

Rachelle said...

Just now seeing this! Glad you ate the samples...good girl!

{Grace} said...

that was so fun!