? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Updates

Well, I don't have really have any updates, but I thought I should blog. I went to Taekwondo Thursday. We did 80 jumping-jacks! It was a little painful. In December, I think, I am going to be testing for my orange belt. But I have to buy a uniform and the testing before I can test. So we'll see how that goes.
I have been missing swimming =( . I think a I'm fish or something! If I stay out of the water too long I die! I can't wait till next year's synchronized swimming!! Since I got promoted to a champion last year, I'm trying to pick out music for my solo. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Did you have to take out your earrings for Taekwondo?

Amber G. said...

Yea, but the holes didn't seal up. My earings went back in =)